Cherry Blossom Seminar
MARCH 31—APRIL 2, 2023
PARK HYATT WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON, D.C.
Musculoskeletal injuries (MSKI) are among the most disabling and costly conditions sustained by Americans. 60% of all unintentional injuries involve the musculoskeletal system and account for the largest number of years lost to disability. Within the US military, non-combat-related MSKI remain the largest unsolved public health problem facing the force. The rapidly evolving management of these injuries requires an integrated team that includes not only orthopaedic surgeons, but also allied health professionals such as nurses, physical therapists, and athletic trainers.
The purpose of this three-day seminar is to provide up to date information on the pathogenesis of common orthopaedic injuries as well as provide evidence-based recommendations on the management of these conditions.
- Identify the most common orthopaedic conditions of the knee and shoulder and their significance to the burden of overall disease to society
- Perform the most appropriate physical examination maneuvers on the knee and shoulder when evaluating an injured patient.
- Identify the currently available, FDA-approved orthobiologic interventions for knee and shoulder conditions and utilize the appropriate application of each intervention.
- Describe non-operative measures, state-of-the-art injection therapy, osteotomy, partial arthroplasty, and total joint arthroplasty options for the spectrum of arthritis for each joint for the management of osteoarthritis of the knee and shoulder.
- Identify the optimal imaging modalities to diagnose and guide treatment of common knee and shoulder injuries in the acute, subacute, and chronic presentations.
- Utilize state-of-the-art on-field diagnostic maneuvers and initial management of common orthopaedic injuries.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of members of the healthcare team involved in the collaborative care of patients with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Integrate a team-based approach in the care of patients with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Optimize postoperative management and rehabilitative programs following knee and shoulder reconstructive procedures, including patient performed and supervised physical and occupational therapy.
Register online at MEDSTARHEALTH.ORG/CHERRYBLOSSOMSEMINAR
Click here for more Information
Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting May 2023
American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons Annual Meeting; Las Vegas, NV 2023
Tampa Shoulder Course, Tampa, FL Feb 2023
Join us at the following DePuy Synthes Sports Medicine
sponsored event at AAOS, Las Vegas, 2023!
TIGHT-N™ Anchor, the next generation of Tendon Fixation:
Biceps Tenodesis and Other Applications
Friday, March 10, 2023
12:40 pm - 1:25 pm
Level 3 – Room 3103
Join us at this audience interactive luncheon where experts will present usage of an innovative technology for tenodesis procedures. Dr. Richard Ryu will moderate this session with Dr. Kevin Bonner and Dr. Mark Getelman sharing case presentations and demonstrations featuring the TIGHT-N™ Tendon Docking Anchor.
Join Dr. Bonner at the AANA/ISAKOS Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy Lab Course!
AANA/ISAKOS Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy Lab Course
November 18 - 19, 2022
MARC Institute, Doral, FL
Orthopedic Summit & Evolving Techniques 2022
Sports (Co-Chair), Cartilage & Biologics Program Chair
Boston, MA September 21-24 2022
Join us at the following
DePuy Synthes sponsored event!
TIGHT-N™ Anchor, the next generation of Tendon Fixation: Biceps Tenodesis and Other Applications
Friday, September 23, 2022
12:50 - 1:30 pm
Renoir Room, Encore Boston Harbor
Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting
San Francisco, CA; April 19-21, 2022