- Femoral Fixation Strength as a Function of Bone Plug Length in Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Utilizing Interference Screws
- Mild Biceps Tendonitis May Be Managed Nonoperatively During Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Portal Closure After Segmental Posterior Labral Repair for Posterior Shoulder Instability
- The Number of Surgeons Using Superior Capsular Reconstruction for Rotator Cuff Repair is Declining
- Ever hear of Blood Flow Restriction Therapy? Your physical therapist is using it more and more now after surgery
- Tendon Repair is Superior to Physiotherapy in the Treatment of Small and Medium-Sized Rotator Cuff Tears
- The American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists’ Consensus statement on rehabilitation following Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
Get Adobe ReaderYou will need the Adobe Reader to view & print these documents.